About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, March 14

Coffee Or Latte

Ever since after I took my SPM results and feel quite disappointed with it, I just wanted to drink latte. So the best place to have latte would either be at Starbucks or Coffee Bean... but I prefer Starbucks. Haha. What's the difference between coffee and latte??? Ern.. as I know coffee is black and bitter without sugars of course and latte is the mixture of coffee and milk. I am milk fans so of course I like LATTE. The day before SPM results out I went to Starbucks along with Valerie. I ordered Iced Vanilla LATTE and sharing it with Valerie because its Venti size (too big for me). Then today I went again to Starbucks along with Valerie again plus Ek Jie (finally she's out). Siew Ping as usual cannot get to join us. Haiz... This time I ordered Hot Vanilla Latte with tall size. I sound abit stupid I think. After tasting the iced, then the hot one. There's no difference except for the PRICE and the TEMP. I helped Valerie and Ek Jie ordered Iced Caramel Machiatto. Since they both shared one cup so we chose for the Venti size. Oh ya... Valerie and Ek Jie they both are super fast in drinking. They took ern.. 15 minutes to finish while me, I took probably an hour plus to finish my 3/4 of my vanilla latte. Is it too slow?? I hope not.. :( The rest of my vanilla latte is stuff into Valerie's stomach. Thanks for helping me to finish it!!! humm... I wonder when will be our next rendezvous again.

I like this table

The Iced Caramel Machiatto

Iced Vanilla Latte

And.... Hot Vanilla Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment