About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, March 20

Orientation Day

This morning I woke up around 7 in the morning. In that moment I have adrenaline rush of feeling asking me to escape myself from orientation day but I just bare with it and open my eyes, step down from bed, go to the toilet, take my toothbrush, apply some toothpaste on it, open my mouth and start to brush my teeth. Once I start to brush my teeth I know I have to drag my feet and go attend my orientation day. So there I go. I was all ALONE by myself from Swinburne's A Block to G Block. After touring around Swinburne today I realized that Swinburne is not really very big le. Just walk around 5 minutes I can reached the place I wanted to go. Haha. During the talk in the auditorium I started to know some friends but unluckily they are all going into foundation of Engineering. Woi... where are the students who take foundation of Business like me. I don't know anyone from foundation of business yet. I feel insecure :'). Tomorrow another orientation day but I am definitely not going. I maybe going tomorrow only for a few minutes just to take my timetable. Hehe. I don't care. Nobody is going to stop me from escaping this time. This morning is totally boring for me until I get to know some NEW friends from Swinburne too. Luckily I am wise to set up my mind not going tomorrow. Tomorrow morning is more to playing games while in the afternoon will be introduction of 35 clubs in Swinburne. Haha.. quite alot yeah. I am looking forward to use the gym and ern squash .... maybe if I get to buy the racquet and learn how to play first. I won't allow the balls to bounce back and hit my face. Haha.. touch wood!!! So this is all about me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment