About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, April 14

Arghhhhhhh

Remember that day in the last last post during Thursday titled Boring? I said that I have big project to do rite... but my teacher said its just assignment. Now there's another assignment THROW to me. English assignment this time. We only be given around 2 weeks to finish the english report. Next Friday we MUST pass it up. Or else ...... I don't know what will happen le? Haha. Its slightly something similar to Innovation and Change assignment but the words needed are just 800 till 1200 ONLY where Innovation and Change's assignment needs probably between 1200 - 1500 words. I don't care. I've wrote around 1800 words. I have exceeded... but who cares. I bet my lecturers wont be counting the words one by one I guessed. Haha... I hope so. Oh ya, this is my teacher's so called ASSIGNMENT ONLY.




No comments:

Post a Comment