About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, April 17

sudden mini-presentation

Haiz... my Innovation & Change's teacher, Miss Ho Geok Lin always give my whole class a sudden shock. When she came in and after finish telling what is our homework then she would say ok form groups with 3 person. And then find answers for certain questions and PRESENT it in front of the class. Honestly, I should say thanks to her of giving these practices to us. It really makes me feel more towards daring and less shy when I stand in front of my classmates. Maybe also its because I'm more familiar with all my new classmates. Haha.. anyways still thanks to Miss Ho lor... eh by the way Miss Ho very sexcy wo... Want me to introduce??? Haha


See how serious they are? Haha :|

This is what my 2.0 megapixel camera gives me. This standard is too good for 2.0 rite? Haha :D


By the way... rainbow is one of the sexCiest nature for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment