About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, April 15

Camwhoring????

Yes... I admit that I camwhore at times but it will only happen when I have the extra nice mood to take pictures of myself. Haha.. I guessed mostly every teenagers would camwhores eh. To be honest, I ever saw my former teacher's camwhoring pictures. She was almost 50 years old. So... ern there's no doubt I would camwhore too rite. Haha. So I have no commen on those who like to camwhores too but don't make it over lo. Don't over act cute in camwhoring pic because I believe it won't turn out to be nice. Haha. Cruel advice yeah.


My spec makes me look COOL! Haha :)




See the price of my dad's Johnnie Walker wine.. Not expensive rite!


I like the logo


Haiz... don't get frighten by the price la.. not RM o $ la.. Its baht. Haha! TRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment