About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, April 28

Happy Birthday MUMMY

Today is my lau da aka Mummy's birthday. My dad planned to go for a dinner at BDC. Haha.. So there we went lo. My dad gave my brother RM50 to buy a cake. I accompanied my brother to Taka and bought a Chocolate cake. The cake is only RM33. Of course me and my brother together share for the RM17 change ma. Haha. Tonight we really play till very over. I desribed me and my family like those monkeys just escaped from jail. Haha.. too excited thus too energetic and move around in the room. Haha. Luckily we are eating in the restaurant's room. Or else we are cannot move about freely lo. Haha..let you guys enjoy these crazy pics. Haha


Wow.. busy eating. Haha

The hottest couple in the universal.

Me and my brother together kiss my mummy. She looks so happy with my kiss.

The rock family.

My dad disturbing my mom. Siaw eh. Haha

Papa feed my mom with a strawberry.. I also wan. : )

I look more towards like my mom or my dad???

Ah Nie thanks for taking all those crazy pictures down. Haha

My brother just likes to take pictures. Haiz!

Happy Birthday Mummy.

This is my dad's idea of posing like that. He's funny. Haha

Yummy dishes fill up my stomach until very full tonight




See my mummy so so HOT. Im sexy lo. Haha

Actually there are crazier pictures.. but too many le. So I don't want to upload all.

No comments:

Post a Comment