About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, April 29

Shopping

Wow... today my xiao ge (Chea Ying) be the driver. Haha.. She drove her PAJERO to bring me, yew yee and arnold to spring to have our lunch. Haha. Thumbs up to Chea Ying. She dares to drive her big wheel car after getting license for only a week. Walao eh... courageous girl. Haha. :-). In the middle of having our lunch, we saw Chak Onn and Max. They were together with another girl, Danielle ( a new friend of mine ). I'm friendly lo so that's why it is so easy for me to get new friend ( si ai bin ). Haha

Sissy arnold with the clip on. Haha

The economic lecture too exciting makes me zzz.

Chak Onn, Chea Ying, Me, Yew Yee, Arnold, Max

Taking picture with pretty girl makes myself down. Haha.

Yew Yee's good snapshot. So romantic. Haha. Chea ying feat Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment