About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, April 21

Hang around in |ibrary

Me, Phang Xin Yi as a useless student in Swinburne hang around in the library doing nothing ... so end up write up a post for my blog. Oh ya... there's somone who is more useless than me. ARnold la ... he SKIPPED english class for 3 hours.... siaw kia. Haha. Give you guys a show around my library. So many students around in the library are busy doing their own stuff :'(.


Yes... I'm using this laptop ( Arnold ) to post up my blog. Haha :)


See how serious they are!


Again serious students surrounding me... I'm so left out.


Two useless students in Swinburne comparing skin color. One is dark chocolate and another one is SWEET vanilla. HAHAHA


My friend's bun at Mannazone there! The appearance not nice (I totally agree). Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment