About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, April 24

Guiltyness... :(

So so so guilty for spending too much. All my mom's fault lo. She asked me to change face product because she see that FOREVER product doesn't suit my skin at all. It makes me grow more pimple. But I don't think so lo. I think this FOREVER product ok la. No comment. Haha.. Then she bring me to Spring tonight and buy Kanebo product.. Oi one set of Kanebo cost my dad RM500. Ai si ah.. so much ah makes me blur for the whole night. Haha.. I REALLY FEEL GUILTY. Sorry daddy and mummy I don't mean to do this to you guys. Haha.. Forgive me lorxxxx.


My siaw Kanebo product

I pass my night too blur makes me spoiled my contact lens when I take it off. Haha :D

Walao eh.. see my caligraphy so nice yeah... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment