About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, April 9

Happy Birthday to Annie AKA Chu Chu

ZHU NI SHEN RE KUAI LE Chu Chu. Is it correct my pinyin? I hope so. Haha. Ai ya.. don't make it so troublesome la. Happy birthday Chu Chu already enough la. Haha. I am always late to every occasion. So tonight I am LATE again. I arrived around 7.40 pm. I don't want to be late too. But my motion is always slow. Haiz.. but slow and steady ma. Haha. Picture speak a thousand words. So, I would post the pictures and let you guys see lo how enjoy we are. Oh ya tomorrow is a GOOD FRIDAY. So, in my theory Good Friday = Holiday = No assignments = Enjoy Life = Sleeping.

Peace face = Piece of hand = Pair of fingers

Hey, guys don't play Gay!

Bday Girl... don't look so serious eh. Haha.

What are you guys discussing at? I want to join.

Walao eh .. pa ka eh ling ah. Haha.

I want to be your mummy. So cute.

Don't ask me why I look so sexcy in this pic. Haha.. coz I'm born to look sexcy. Hehe.

I love this.

Danny's preferable dish, the SALAD.

My preferable dish, spaghetti meatballs.

And my Blueberry Cheese!



I like the chandelor. Correct spelling or not huh?


I love those cakes... especialy my Blueberry cheese. OMG my life. Haha

Hey, arnold don't look so sakai. Haha. JK lol

I love my creative mind to take this pic!
Danny, Arnold, Emmanuel.


Annie aka Chu Chu do like this black and white pic coz I look SEXCY in it. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment