About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, April 9

BORING

Life at swinburne is very fun but when it comes to attend lessons... sometimes when I got mood its very fun. When I don't have mood, then the lessons kanasai lo. Haha. Today I attend economics lesson and I don't really understand what is the lecturer talking about. I think not only me eh. The whole class I guess except Danny the most guai boy in the class. Haha. Maybe I'm the only one not paying attention lo. Haha. I get to capture a few pics of Swinburne's surrounding. The first week only I got this assignment. Hey you guys did you ever see assignment that need to be as thick as a book with 20-30 pages? I don't think this is ASSIGNMENT. I see it as a PROJECT la ho. My lecturers keep asking how's you guys assignment? I think my lecturers should ask us hey how's you guys BIG and HARD PROJECT? Me as a lecturer feel sorry for you guys. Walao eh.. if my lecturer tell me this, I for sure jump up and down. Haha. See my boredness leads me to do what.


Wei Ting ah.. see I love you so deeply. I still use the eraser with your name on it bo. Give me rewards le. Haha.


So serious meh. Haha... my lecturer, Helen Chua guide us with our BIG N HARD PROJECT!


I LoVE this lecture theatre!


Beh bai le this scenery. Haha. I would like to meet the gardener. Trim so nice.


Old G block.

No comments:

Post a Comment