About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, April 23

Debating VS Economic Lesson

wow... today I planned to skip english lesson to watch my ex-school debating in Swinburne. Haiz....I was late to the debate... something wrong with my alarm clock. Maybe I'm punished to escape English class. BUT BUT... I've finished my report and I've told my mom that I'm going to skip english class today le. What is my wrong??? So it's not my fault... it's my alarm clock.. Mother F :D haha. At last I still went to watch the debate show... for 20 MINS. Haha

See this sexy guy...he doesn't look sexy... it's me who knows the right angle to make he looks sexy. Haha :D JKJK


Nobody want to watch the debate le :(

The title for grand finals of the debate show ( St.Theresa VS. Lodge )

Lodge team

See his expresion so serious. He was so lame... come up in front and say testing testing! : p

St.Theresa the so-called enemy of St.Mary ( my ex-school which is none of my business already ) hahaha.

The photographer captures people then I capture him lo.Haha
Walao eh... St.Mary team lose but still come... Haha. They are either showing support to other team or go there become a busybody and skip lessons. Haha. Am I right?
Nah the final team ( Stampin VS St. Joseph ). You cannot read the title I help you. "This house would represent the right of North Korea and Iran to develop its nuclear potential" By the way... I heard that this girl was fierce and kia su. Haha
St.Joseph team
I'm the first one to arrive into economic class! yes!
Economic lesson gives us this expression.
Walao eh .. all are serious .. can you see me???
Nah... better view of me. Haha
Haiz... Jayson don't simply use pen poke Yew Yee's face la.

Wow... reflection of the serious class... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment