About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, April 16

ALERT ARNOLD!

wow... today I challenged Arnold to write using his left hands. I don't expect this to come out. Brilliant bo.. fantastic job.. haha.


This is my handwriting using left hands. It's quite nice le coz I'm born with left handed but my mom taught me how to use right hand to write.


Four assignments words. The first one I used my right hand to write while the second one is using my left hand. Nice rite. But the third and fourth spoil it le. The third one is Arnold using his left hand to write while fourth one is Arnold using his right hand to write. Both ugly rite. Haha!!! Arnold, DLon and Annie words are all written by me. I feel they are nicey.

Oh ya this morning I feel so sleepy when I attend economics class. Mostly, when I attend economics class, I for sure feel tired or headache. I don't why. Maybe allergy to economics la. Haha. Business student hate economic .. cannot la. So me and my economic lecturer have this funny lil conversation.

Lisa (|ecturer) : Who are lodgians?
No response although there's one boy coming from St.Lodge.
Wholeclass : Raffi....
Me : Teacher ah which school are you from?
Lisa : I like grass.
Me : Huh... that means from green road lo. Then you like grass means I also like Jesus's mother lo. Haha
All my classmates laugh :) Then my lecturer was just randomly ask a question again.
Lisa : Who are from joseph?
Me : Huh... joseph? Jesus's father la.

Again all my classmates laugh. Sometimes make jokes with lecturer or friends in the class is quite fun especially when you feel the lesson is boring. Phew.. luckily I have this joke to help me survive in Economics class. Haha... thanks lo Lisa for asking these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment