About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, April 8

Friday the 13th

Wow... this morning I watched a nice trailer. Its Friday the 13th. At first when I was watching the trailer, I find it just a normal horror movie. But after I heard these sentence I straight looking forward to buy this movie's Dvd. But I have no idea when the Dvd is going to be released. Haiz. Oh ya the sentence is 'do you know there's a boy drown here? He is my son and today is his birthday'. Cool sentence ya. This movie is a mixture of horror plus crime scene. The murderer very very strong lo cause he managed to kill 13 people during his birthday. He celebrates his birthday by killing 13 person because he was born on the 13th? Wow.. I was born in 3rd le. Is it I also should celebrate my birthday by killing 3 person? Hey by the way my birthday is coming soon too.. so my friends ah beware of me. Haha. I hope next time I can become a scriptwriter and the director of Saturday the 26th. In the movie, I would write a sentence, 'Do you know there's a girl was born beside the river? She was my daughter and today is her lucky day. YEAH!!! haha..



Oi... handsome boy with the mask look at the screen le.. Dont look away le! I know you very courageous can kill 13 person during your birthday but respect me le.

No comments:

Post a Comment