About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, April 18

I cant believe this!

I create a FACEBOOK for myself. OMG.... I was so banned with this facebook and friendster program till this very minute I decided to type in www.facebook.com and sign up. Haha. First of all I create this FACEBOOK thingy is because of my friends keep bugging me to open an account so that they can add me and chat during LECTURE lesson. What a good idea huh. Haha... so friends go to view my new Facebook account lo and then add me there. I think I'm going to turn out to be an inactive member again just like friendster. Haha..... I'm only active in MSN and Blog. Haha.....oh yeah.. today I had my first time exam in Swinburne. ern the surrounding is something similar way back to SPM time. This makes me reminisce back about my SPM and the RESULTS!.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment