About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, April 23

Escape lecture class

Am I born with an attitude of skipping classes??? Or should I say skipping boring classes??? Haha. Today I escaped english class just to sleep longer in my house and watched interschool debate. My former schold is involved but Lose in the end. Haiz... I still believe without Tracy Tan ( the best debater for me and my friend ), there's no chance for my former school to win. Haha.. Tracy is now doing her foundation in KL lo... so far away from me. Haha. Third reason of escaping english lecture is that today's lecture will be letting those students to finish their report and pass up. Me ern...already finished done lo. So attending this lecture today will only make me feel very useless as there's nothing for me to do. Haha... So I don't want to go there disturb my friends. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment