About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 22

Wendy’s Bday celebration at Arnold, Chak Onn, Max and Emmanuel’s hse

This afternoon, I went to my friends house. They held an open day for their new house and also celebrated Wendy’s birthday too. Haha.. Wendy’s birthday cake was brilliantly made. Haha. I was told by her that it costs RM150. Wow.. no wonder it’s so perfect. Haha.. I enjoyed my time being at there. So fun… we were playing the Wendy’s cake and throw it to anyone we saw. Haha.. And ai di… the house was a mess after we played it so roughly. Lesley is whole wet… Yvonne’s top is wet and my back is wet. Haha.. .. In the end, me, Devy and Yvonne have to change our clothes. We 3 wore Arnold’s shirt although it was quite big for us. Haha.. I went home around 6 something. Haha.. Happy birthday Wendy and have fun staying together to Arnold, Chak Onn, Max and Emmanuel!



Eh.. just showing off the foods ..







ern.. cute

The Bday Girl



Why my posing looks weird???

See I so hardworking... go dry clothes

Eh.. DJ with foods around but not music???

Loving couple le




Donald and Yvonne playing


Cool couple


Wendy lo..move about

The professional group


Eh.. the food's soup abit ern.. like someone's vomit.. haha . paiseh

Loving couple too



Eh.. the hardworking group


Wendy's birthday cake

Help to lit on candles


Wendy kolien la

Ai yo see the floor so dirty

Even the walls too

We are wet

Couple just have the same thinking.. likes to take picture near the roof


Cleaning the house

Eh Devy mop floor... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment