About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, August 27

OH M GI

Huh??? I got my favourite thing. I got the thing that I’ve been finding and longing for so long. Haha.. My parents bought me HELLO KITTY TOASTER!!! Aidi… I love it so much. Haha.. Thanks for the new opening Lollipops in Spring. Haha.. And thanks my daddy and mummy. Haha. I love you guys so much. I have to say thanks to Stephanie too for helping me to get it first and allowed my parents to pay her. Haha.. OMG.. luckily I got it first.. Coz after a few minutes Stephanie wanted to pay for the toaster, there is one girl coming in asking for the toaster but already sold to me. Luckily I was earlier than her.. Phew… Haha..




My Hello Kitty bread toaster .. : )

1 comment:

  1. you look so happy with your Hello kitty toaster... haha

    ReplyDelete