About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 1

Happy Be-Early Bday to Yew Yee and Happy Be-Lated Bday to Arnold

This afternoon, me and my friends went to Atmosfera Café to celebrate Yew Yee and Arnold’s birthday. Haha… I can see that Yew Yee did receive several presents. Haha.. Hope Yew Yee and Arnold always happy and may their wish come true lo.. although this sounded quite old la…I still have to say lo. Haha.. : )


Mummy and Daddy so loving

Omg.. 81 years old

The birthday ones


Andy's so called art.. haha

Eh .. my bday huh??? Haha

Watching the video made by daddy for mummy



Angry at each other

Eh... who is playing the girl part??? Haha


The V trying to kill me.. help!

Ai yo kawaii ah ..

Aiyo. .. kawaii too le

Too kawaii till tiok slap.. haha


Very kawaii ah

Andy so pretty and I am so man... haha

I like this picture lo.. so loving


No comments:

Post a Comment