About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, August 20

Skipped english lesson

Omg… today I have only one hour of lunch break. But I went out with my friends to have lunch at After 3. Haha. We ended back to school around 3 pm and plus the parking we reached Swinburne’s cafeteria at 3.15 pm. Haha. Omg.. We are late for 45 minutes of English lesson. The lesson starts at 2.30 pm. Aidi … My friends decided not to going into the class anymore because they worried that the teacher might give them a scream or a yell or a shout. Haha.. my English teacher is quite strict. Haha… that makes me did not dare to go into the class anymore. Haiz… so me and my friends were sitting in the cafeteria and making noises at there. Haha. … but I enjoyed all those fun.. Haha.. no one can stop us.


After 3 discussing things together.. haha



loitering at cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment