About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, August 17

Happy Birthday Daddy

This morning I didn’t go for my English class as I was quite sick. So my mom decided to bring me to see doctor. Haha.. but atlas when I arrived in the clinic, I saw so many patients at there waiting for their turn. I was like ern mom is this going to be taking a long long time? Haha.. in the end, I didn’t get to see the doctor and have breakfast with my mom instead. Haha.. We coincidently met my cousin and his friends who were having breakfast at the café too. We sat together and had a happy morning chat. I feel myself like ah ma when I ordered Teh C hot. Haha.. tat day I was feeling not well.. So no any cold drinks for me. After breakfast, I went to the nearby pharmacy and prescribe myself some medicine. Wow.. I feel I can be a doctor. Haha. I know which medicine to eat and make me feels better. Haha.. I come out from the pharmacy with a bag of small plastic but cost almost RM100 even though it’s small. I’ve realized that when things are smaller, they tend to be more expensive. Wonder why. Haha..

I went out with my friends in the afternoon to SCR to have chicken rice. I didn’t order any food but just drink. Haha.. Then, when we finished our lunch and bringing Suk Yee to cut her front hair, we went to Spring to buy my dad’s present. I bought him a tie pint in the end. Haha.. Hope he likes it lo.

Night time, me and my family went to one of the restaurant in Jalan Song to celebrate my dad’s birthday. After having dinner together, we went back home and sang a bday song for him. Haha.. A few of his friends did come to my house and wished my dad happy birthday. Tomorrow my dad is going to leave Kuching for his association’s meeting at Malacca. He will be back on this Saturday. Haha.. Daddy happy BDay ah.. Haha






Spring's exhibition

My daddy's birthday cake

Daddy and mummy

Daddy and me

Daddy and my sister

Daddy's birthday present

No comments:

Post a Comment