About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 8

My pillow

Tonight me and my mom went to Jalan Song’s Upwell.. and and I saw my pillow selling at there. Haha.. I feel like buying another one and bring the pillow back together with me. Haha.. so cute. Then what I didn’t expect is my pillow did have a bigger size version. Haha.. It’s like one family. After finished buying things at there, we went to Pending’s shop houses to visit my mom’s best friend from Sarikei. Around 6 o 7 people surround the dining table and chat whatever they like. Haha. They were talking about the past and some funny things. Just same old stories. Never run out of the past topic. Haha… I was there joining them laughing around too. Haha. We enjoyed talking until 11 something and we reached home almost 12 midnight with my grandmother along. Haha.. My grandma don’t sleep early. She rocks. Haha

I see a boy plucking leaves = destroying the nature : )

My pinkish pillow

The bigger version

No comments:

Post a Comment