About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, August 3

Muk Muk Xiao .....

I don’t remember the shop name anymore.. I only know it’s located at Padungan Street. Haha… tonight only me, Willis, Suk Yee, Wendy, Chea Ying and Arnold. No Lesley, Devy and Yvonne. Because Lesley has transport problem, Devy is sick and Yvonne can’t go out during night time as she lives quite far from town.. its quite dangerous for her to go back home during late night time. Haha.. Willis said wait till 11 something in the night we all go to MBKS. I was wondering why must go to MBKS at that time and do what? Until now I still make myself unclear. Haha.. But we end up didn’t go to MBKS at 11 something. We went there probably around 9 something and then walk into Kuching Festival 2009. Walao eh .. I can feel myself burning while passing through those Kuching Festival’s stall. Haha.. So hot in there. I feel like I cannot really breathe. Haha.. Suk Yee says she wants Mcflurry. So we went to 3rd mile’s Macd and I went home around 11 something with headache as my company. Tired ah!
This balloon really look alike with Willis.. haha

Omg.. arnold with the broken flower made by Willis ... haha : )

No comments:

Post a Comment