About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 22

Breakfast with friends

This morning, I had breakfast with my friends. Ern, I know those friends through Siew Ping, Ek Jie, Wei Ting and Valerie. Haha. They are Lucas, Jimmy and Danny.. They were funny and easy to get along with. Haha..I changed our meeting venue from Tarot Café to King Centre’s Da Light. Haha.. I suddenly got the feel of eating laksa. That makes me chose Da Light to have my breakfast. After breakfast, we continue our chatting at Igloo. Haha.. I’ve ordered the Blueberry Milk Ice again plus white pearl. The white pearls tasted a bit weird for me. Haha.. but still edible. I just wondered how they make those white pearls. Haha. Danny is going back to Bintulu tomorrow. Maybe he is going there to help his aunt’s new shop. Haha… Valerie send me back home this afternoon. We went to some places that I’ve never been there before. Haha. I just wanted to look at some scenery and trying to figure out a new way to some places. Haha.. After we drove for a long long journey we end up in a dead end. Haha. By hook or by crook, we have to turn back to the same road again. Haha.. I think that’s the longest lorong I have ever pass through. It has divided itself till Lorong 47. Hahaha.. Guess how long it is???

Yes we reached til lorong 47.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment