About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, August 12

Happy 18th Bday to Valerie

Yes… today’s timetable is the most free. Haha.. 12.30 my class ends. So happy to get this timetable. Actually me and my friends plan to go watch movie in the cinema but we changed to shopping. We bought Yew Yee to Ray’s saloon for hair cut. After that, we went to Hock Lee for some shopping spree. Haha.. Yew Yee and Suk Yee each bought a ring for themselves. They said its their wedding ring. Haha

Night time, I went to Kado with my old friends to celebrate Valerie’s birthday. Wow.. she has turned 18 soon.. Haha.. Happy Birthday Valerie. Haha



Yew Yee's new haircut.. : )

Me and Siew Ping went to Secret Recipe for cakes first before going to Kado

Siew Ping's oreo cheese... not as delicious as blueberry cheese... haha

Siew Ping keeps on making her front hair.. haiz..

Coconut Jelly Green Tea.. taste abit sour..

Happy 18th Bday to Valerie










Omg.. my face looks so scary..



Wei ting's 5 random shots..






My 5 random shots... : )




No comments:

Post a Comment