About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 29

Another Injection Day

AI YO.. I have to pass this nightmare again. When will it stop huh? I wonder. My mom still asked me to go for cervical cancer’s injection. No way I am not going to go for it. I heard it was terribly pain. Suffering for this three doses of cervical cancer’s injection and the pain will increase more and more as the dose passes. Haha.. Ngaitti.. I asked my mom.. If I had this injection before but in the end I got cervical cancer how? She replied me that maybe I am soi. Haha.. Just this one word ‘soi’, I am going to suffer again? Mai tolong. I insisted on rejecting this cervical cancer injection. This morning, I had an antibody injection for myself. This is the second dose I had and next year going to have the third and last dose. Haiz haiz… although its not really pain, I still dislike injections. Haha.. After I had my injection, I went for my lunch with my family. Hahaha.


I stopped eating my lunch because there is 10 cent dropped into it.. haha

My brother gave me egg but so soi.. it dropped on the table

Finished injection.. so happy : )

Eh.. my kitty bread

No comments:

Post a Comment