About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, August 19

I should called it unlucky or lucky ???

Today, we played in the Marketing class. Haha.. took a few of funny poses pictures. But this doesn’t mean we didn’t pay attention in the class lo. Haha.. We did pay attention but sometimes we have to give our mind a rest. Haha..

Afternoon time, we went to Spring because we heard from Chak Onn that there’s free cash voucher to get in Spring for the opening new cinema at Spring. But guess what had happened between me and Yvonne? Haha. Yvonne asked me to hold the car park ticket. Then I feel there’s a message from my handphone. To read my message, I thought of putting the car park ticket beside Yvonne’s car hand break. And what happened? The car park ticket slip into and under Yvonne’s car hand break. Means what? WE HAVE TO REPORT FOR CAR PARK TICKET LOST AND PAY FOR IT. Ai di.. RM35 just fly off la.. I was like quite disappointed with myself.. how could I make this mistake. Me and Yvonne both shared to pay this responsibility. Hahaha.. Actually she shouldn’t pay it la.. Its was fully my fault but she insisted on sharing with me.. Haha .. thanks lo Yvonne.. After tat my feeling was quite down.. BUT BUT BUT when I go to Spring’s 2nd floor, I saw something. I saw Hello Kitty shop. Finally, Kuching has this shop.. the owner of the shop must be very clever lo to open it in Kuching. Haha.. The shop’s name called Lollipop. Haha.. I totally forgot the car park ticket loss. My mind is all in Hello Kitty. And I saw hello kitty toaster. I’ve been longing to buy it for so long. Haha.. Now I have found it. The price as I had expected was quite expensive. Nvm.. I will own it one day. Haha. I must be the Hello Kitty bread toaster’s owner one day. Haha.. Wait for me. I was so obsessed with it. Oh ya, Lesley and Andy both shared and bought me Hello Kitty candies. They saw me feeling down because of the car park ticket lost so bought something to cheer me up which I appreciated a lot. Hey thanks Buddy ah. Haha.. So in the end, I still think I should called it my Lucky Day. Haha… Agree???

We have our lunch time at Macdonald. And then Yvonne said she has to go back despite of some problems. Haha then she sent me back first lo. When I was at home there, not long I was given a call from Arnold that they were going to 175 café for fish spa. Omg.. I want I want. I say Yes I want to go. Haha.. I went to 175 café again with my Swinburne’s friends. The fish spa was great. So ticklish till I cannot stand. But in the end, I get used to the ticklish feelings. Haha..


Eh... danny and annie








My marketing teacher

Eh.. handphones for sell

Ah.. filling form for lost ticket


Wow.. 6 packets of french fries



Eh.. dun bite me le

Nice or not ???


Devy's leg

Wow.. so loving

Eh... wonder Ray look to where.. haha

Do not stand/ walk... maybe can Run la ho

Eh.. cool o not with Ray's spec on??? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment