About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, August 5

ern... jacky studio : )

This morning I woke up around 8.30 am to accompany my mom and Aunty Lina to Jacky Studio. They went there to ask for the photo shoot prices for each picture size and professional photo taking cost how much for one session. Haha.. I cant denied that Jacky Studio has built with attractive and elegant interior design. Haha.. should be a large sum of money investment. Haha. Then my mom had made an appointment for family photo taking session tomorrow night 7 pm. When matters finished done, we head to have our breakfast lo. I suggested Pan Mee again at 456 café. Haha.. we invited Aunty Anna too. 3 women and one lady.. Haha . I should still consider myself lady eh. Not yet a woman. Haha.. The four of us all had pan mee. Really do enjoy that kind of feeling where we eat and chat and laugh non-stop. Haha..








No comments:

Post a Comment