About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, August 10

Semester 2 starts

Today is the first day for my second semester. Wow.. today traffic jam lo along the road into Swinburne’s gate. This is the first time I see mini traffic jam along the road to Swinburne. Haha. I heard there’s a lot of people in this new August intake. So no doubt so many cars in and out for the first day. Haha.. I have 3 hours of break for this afternoon break. So me and my friends went to Willis house to play around and go back to Swinburne again. Haha.. Back into marketing the very first class, me and my friends realized that there’s almost half people in the class wearing black. So, I took a photo of it as memories. Haha..


Chak Onn cinta negara

Comparison of Chak Onn's, Yew Yee and my leg... haha


Ern.. respect

They steal Willis mum's cookies

Devy ironing eh..haha

Eh devy dun violent le... haha

See all those black shirts people.. haha cool le

No comments:

Post a Comment