About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, August 7

Missing back St.Faith

This morning, me and Siew Ping went to Kenyalang to have breakfast. After having breakfast, we went to Mayflower to buy some buns for Cikgu Jong. Haha… Cikgu Jong is the teacher that treats me the best during my school time. I very sure I would not find any other teacher that is better than her. Haha… me and Siew Ping went to visit her at St.Faith this morning. I found that St.Faith had really changed a lot. Haha.. All my memories were there. Happy memories I should put in words. I also missed my Primary 6 a lot. I think that is the best of my school time. I played, quarreled, chatted, and do every crazy stuff with my friends during Primary 6. I still remember I played water with my friends and I lied to my teacher that I was washing my hands.. that’s why my uniform is all in wet. Haha.. the teacher do believe me! I was shocked. Haha.. A big relief for that time. Cikgu Jong gave me and Siew Ping a pair of earrings. Thanks Cikgu Jong. Haha


Why almost every drinks connect with lemon???

Damn... tiok saman again.. haiz. bopien coz I always forgot to put parking coupons..



There used to be a wooden canteen under the tree

This is where me and my friends went to be a detective

My loitering place at primary school


My former's primary 6 class

School canteen

Outside former primary 6 class

The only school with teacher's room in the container

No comments:

Post a Comment