About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, August 6

Family photo shooting

This morning I went to Batu Lintang’s temple with my mom for fortune telling. Geez… quite accurate le what the Aunty had said about my life. Haha.. So I am like half believe half not. I really wonders why my mom will bring me for fortune telling. Haha.. Maybe she wants to know what will I be doing for the rest of my life. I was said that my last life was a poor GUY. Omg.. I am a guy in my last generation. This had made me understand why I am rough in actions. Haha.. Around 4 something I have prepared to go to Jacky Studio for my family photo shoot taking. I arrived there with my mom and my sister around 5 something. We 3 ladies made the appointment for makeup. Haha.. tonight’s make up was quite heavy because the makeup artist said only this will give effect in the picture taken. Haha. Our photo taking last around 1 hour and 30 plus minutes. So so long. I smile till my jaw almost dropped. Just imagine within that time I keep smile and pose here and there. Haha.. Now I understand why models are always tired when having photo shoot. Haha.. My sister’s body was quite stiff. Jacky had a hard time to teach my sister how to pose naturally. Jacky said ALAMAK. Haha.. funny. He always do out some weird weird and funny sounds to make us laugh along the period. Haha.. Examples chi chi, mini, wini, haha, hehe, wo hen suai, wo hen mei, ku chik ku chik and etc. After our photo taking, we went to have our dinner. That was around 8.30 pm. So late.. haha.. not used to have late dinner. The pictures will only be developed after 2 weeks time. My mom has to go back to the studio to select the best picture for them to develop. Haiz.. tiring job too.



Wondering what is my sister doing there???





I like this biscuit..


My sister likes to has siaw siaw poses




Eh... H1N1 ah... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment