About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, June 5

This morning about 3 am, I accompanied my brother to send his friend back home. At that time, the roads are silent. Just a few cars on the road. I like the breeze at that time which is cold. Actually I get to try driving the car back home but my brother dont allow. What a slip of chance. Haiz. But never mind next time I will get that chance which is coming soon. Maybe this December I will start attending driving lessons and learn driving. Yes. Tonight I go to physics tuition and I have a test. I dont really know how to answer the questions. I have discussed with my friends and search for answers in the book. Are there counted as cheating? Hehe. Anything la cause I dont care anymore. My crush didnt go to tuition. Haiz. Didnt get to see him but never mind. I planned to forget him. All I need now is time to let my feeling towards him just fade away from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment