About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, June 3

changing ambition

Tonight my uncle from singapore, uncle Charlie come to my house and we have a chat about my future planning. From he, i cant denied that I really learn alot about life in this world. Real life. I planned to study hotel management. But from him, I learnt that hotel managing is really a tiring work. When people having holiday for sure I would be the most busy person in this whole world. No exact office hour at all. I choose hotel management cause I like meeting with different kinds of people. But he taught me that if I really like to meet with people, I can just join myself into association. I found out that his words really did make sense to me. He suggested to ask me to study accountancy and I promised him that I will think about this course. Accountancy course really fullfil my three wishes that are high paid job, not that tough to study compare to other courses like engineering, and last but not least is my future will be bright if I really study this course. But also of course, it depends on how much effort I've put while studying this accountancy course. Jus now about 12 am smth, I followed my brother go out to have supper with his friends. We eat porridge and just went back about 2 sharp. This is really a good experience for myself although it's a bit quite late going home at this time. But still worth the try. Hehehehe..oh ya my uncle charlie's email is csoh@uobkayhian.com. Will try email to him to ask for help about singapore universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment