About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, June 4

Family Reunion

Me and my cousin. We're both 17. Haha. Look alike or not??













This is my bro act cute and me ;P














James Bond post which are both my cousins.


















Children are always with poses.













This is me with my mom, aunty, uncle and cousin.













Siblings and cousins.


















Me with my uncles and aunties and cousins.













Uncle Charlie from singapore, Aunty Ai Ling from Miri, my mum and me.






Im really hopeless cause I didnt learn anything in this holidays. But never mind. Just forget about it. Holiday is enjoying myself. Why would I make myself so suffer thinking about studies. Haha.. Tonight I had an enjoyable night. My family, my grandparents, my uncle from Singapore and my aunty from Miri had come back to Kuching to spend their holiday. Will really miss them after they left.


No comments:

Post a Comment