About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 9

EXAMS ... EXAMS

Yesterday, I saw a rainbow ;D. I always think that if i see rainbow means that day will be my lucky day and then the next day will be quite unlucky. It doesnt mean that Im trying to become superstitious or belief in sumkind of what stupid thoughts, but I've been observing and felt that my life really goes that way. And its true. Today is the first day go back to school after having 2 weeks holiday and it means that I only left probably about 4 months left before the real SPM. Trial SPM will be erm.... one and a half months again which is in August 2008. It's coming soon and as time flies by Im getting more and more stress. Haiz.. really donno how to fix my study plan. Oh ya. Today, I've got a few of my test papers back and the results aren't really satisfying for me cause my statistic had dropped compared to the mid-term results which is in March. I think I need to work harder for the next test but I dont have any confidence whether I can work it out or not. Hehe. When I went to add maths tuition tonight suddenly one of the staff from sri sarjana, Mr. X [forgot what's his surname] came into our class and said EXAM tonight. Oh gosh. I just hate to hear this word. I haven prepare anything yet and my mind are completely blank about some formulas. So the whole night, I have to struggle myself to think about the formulas and ways to solve the problems. Its kinda torturing. But at last, I give up and discussed with Winnie and look up for my books hoping that I can dig up some formulas and ways to solve certain questions. The questions honestly are HARD for me. Im really not looking forward to look at my marks on that paper and dun wish that Miss Felicia will mark it. I hope she don't get disappointed with my marks. Hahaha. Tomorrow school again and have to face my nervousNESS again during giving back test papers. But this is definitely not worst than getting SPM results. Hahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment