About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, June 1

BorInG

really in these holidays.. im totally so boring in the house. My crush didnt reply my msg. Fine coz i didnt really like him anymore.. hahahaha. I planned to study but really don't have the heart and interest to proceed on. I promise to myself that this week im going to finish reading all my history chapters that I haven read before in Form 4. Hope that this task will succeed but im not hoping much. Useless me. Haha. In this holiday, I dont really hold my friendship very strong. There's some frens backstabbing me i guess. Will try to check whether its true or not. If its true I also cant do anything. Jus keep quiet and sit down like an idiot. Hope that after this holiday everything goes fine. I planned to do this blog for myself is because Im totally too boring in the house and really want to shout out my problems. I dont expect my best friend to hear all my problems coz these might make them sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment