About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, June 3

my interest and ......future

The drama that i liked to watch the most is singapore drama rite now. Totally in love with it. In jus 2 days, I've finished watching one singapore drama. I jus donno how did I managed to finish it. Really keng leh. Besides that, I always been interested in watching grey's anatomy and ghost whisperer. Both were my favourites in starworld channel. But unfortunately, there's no more grey's anatomy in starworld which I have to spent my RM75 to buy three seasons of the show in Kenyalang. Its really worth it for me coz Im spending on sumthing that I liked to watch. Hehe... I tink it benefits me alot by watching this show coz I can learn smth abt biology and jus some general knowledge. Among my frens, im the only one who loves this show and that makes my frens dont understand why i like this show. Haha.. Oh ya.. melinda gordon is the main character in ghost whisperer. If i could be like her then i would be so happy to help the ghost to crossover. I liked to watch ghost movies a lot but im scare of the dark. It doesnt make sense rite.. I remembered i cried in my fren's house during her bday party coz her house suddenly blacked out. When i tink of it quite embarassed me alot. But a past is a past. Hehe.. now im jus planning for my future. Last nite i went to sleep at about 5 smth in the morning. I spend an hour plus tinking about my own future. I hope to abroad my studies to singapore but im afraid that i couldnt succeed to apply for singapore's scholarship. And i also hope that after singapore i can further my studies to some western countries that i liked to go like switzerland maybe if i take hotel management. Im rite now having financial problem so i might jus stay in the singapore to complete my studies or staying in kuching. Haiz.. really donno about it .. it makes me headache every time i tink of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment