About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, June 21

It's been a week I didn't update my blog coz of my pc sent to hospital for two days plus after reformating my pc, the whole system is really slower than a tortoise. It was found that one of my CPU's ram slot was spoilt and the ram left 186 MB only. So now can u imagine how slow it is rite now my pc. That day my pc got attacked by virus its becoz of me filled with full of curiousity about a video "TWO GIRLS ONE CUP" and so I just went into a website to watch it. Really ah malang tidak berbau. That website coincidently contains harmful virus which i didn't realise it until when i closed the website. Unlucky ho? In this week, no special incidence happening around my life so there's nothing for me to write in my blog. So paiseh lo ek jie and siew ping for letting you guys to feel disappointed everytime you guys on my blog expecting that I did write sumthing in it. Hehe. Oh ya that day my brother { Shelby } got accused by one of our frens and she felt so down. But last nite, they found out who the culprit really is and my brother received apologise from tat peole who accused her. Phew.. luckily she's out of the problem rite now. My brother just accepted their apology and forgive them. Kind ho my brother. Haha. Siew Ping's { 12 yrs beloved friend } bday is coming soon. It's on 1st of July { Gawai Day }. We planned to go out to eat next saturday but she just feel shy and blew it off saying that no need to celebrate. I know her very well. She said that she dun want becoz she feel shy but actually she wants us to celebrate with her ma. RIte not siew ping? After reading this and if you agree to me den you jus call me la.. HAHAHA. I planned to buy her a Vincci watch but my this friend really quite troublesome. She don't like it coz that's not her style. She likes that kind of steel watch { LAU SIK STYLE }. Me and her style of wearing and things that we like are totally different but what i can't understand is we still can remain our friend relationship for 12 yrs and we keep it strong. Salute to us. When I asked her what she wants but she never wanna tell me. I no there's sumthing that she likes. Im really a failure friend coz im not very sure what is her favourite things and what she dislikes the most. Shhh.. dont tell her later im the one who kena BIG BOM. I tink i mostly end up buying bra or panty for her if I really cant find what she likes. I'll end up here and update again my blog to write what i've decided to buy for her. My budget is only RM 1. Really selfish ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment