About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, June 25

Clueless

Really donno what am i going to do next. I fear that I might not being able to focus well on my studies. SPM is coming sooner and sooner. About 3 months left. Omgosh.. Really scaring. I cant imagine how will I feel when SPM is just tomorrow. I really will be very very nervous. When I was in Form 3, I doesn't really study cause at that time I just aim for straight A's but never try to do my best. That was me in Form 3. But this time, I know that SPM is really important for me because the results can determine my route in the future. I fear that I didnt try my best again and take this exam like just a piece of cake. Aiming for straight A's but didnt try the best is like aiming for shit. Haiz... that's me. Siew Ping's bday is next tuesday and is really coming soon. Me and my friends had planned to go to eat either in this sat or sun but we are pointless to go where to eat SEAFOOD which is Wei Ting's favourite. She's so energetic when we talk about eating seafood. She's so funny. I really dont know what to buy for her leh. Im really a hopeless friend. I no I no. HEHE. But our way of thinking is totally different ba. But this time I really wanna put my best to think of what to buy for her. Coz this is the last year we study in the same class and in the same school although with different uniform. She's a prefect okay! Haha and im the naughty and talkative girl in the class. Today, I just indirectly say about my class book monitor for not helping me to pass my report card to my form teacher. I said she is irresponsible for not doing her job. After class over, she volunteer to help me to pass the report card tomorrow to the teacher. I smiled and said never mind and told her that I will passed myself. I feel guilty after that. These days I just knot control my temper. Haiz.. Im really bad. Next time I think I should have think more before I said people and I confess that me myself is not a responsible girl. I always dare to point out people's weaknesses but never think of myself. I really wanna change and I had promised myself. YEah... I will upload my blog again to write about the celebration of Siew Ping's bday. This week she is the spotlight in my gang. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment