About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, June 10

Bad Day

I wonder I have to face books for how many more decades.. maybe for the rest of my life. Who knows???



Today in school the first period is chemistry. Im for sure very nervous when my chemistry teacher, En. Solomon give back the papers to us. Honestly, I dont feel very satisfy with my chemistry marks because Im really careless and clumsy. I missed out 2 question that worth 5 marks and 3 marks respectively. And Im angry at Val cause she told me that she dont know how to do the chemistry paper and not sure about her answers. But lastly she got the highest in the class. What is that suppose to mean. Nah, I just dont give a damn anymore about her cause she's been repeating this attitude again and again towards everybody. Sometimes, I wondered if she was really lack of self-confidence or just wanna pretend to be an idiot and just wanna be the most innocent among our friends. Ok stop talking about her. After recess, I go on with my moral class. Now another thing that makes me sick of exams. Again, I got 53 marks. Cause of what? Its because there are questions that all my moral nilai are correct but my FORMAT is wrong. That all questions total up are 25 marks and my marks just gone like that. I feel like stamping my feet at that time to release my anger. However I managed to control it. I told my friends if I had written it correct then I will get more marks than just a 53 marks paper. But my brother told me that there's no IF in this world. His words sound logic BUT BUT BUT...haiz jus forget about it. About my history and english paper, I dont have any comment cause I dont really spend much time on them especially history. Hehe. So, I dont deserved the high marks even though I wish I could have it. Tomorrow. I wonder how many marks I can get. Yesterday bad. Today worse. I really dont hope tomorrow is the worst because if it's really going to be the worst, I really will get more and more disappointed. I might be ending up not going to school on Thursday and Friday because of the disappointment. Haha. What an idiot of me getting upset over spilled milk. Haiz.. just forget about it. Remember always make our smiles freeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment