About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, September 22

Work out = no work out

Hihi.. 
Today went to Causeway Bay @ Brighton Square
To have my lunch 
Haha 
It was a late lunch 



  
 Milk Tea 

 SeaFood Noodle.. not really nice because I dont know how to eat creamy soup.. haha 

 
Japanese SceZhuan Noodle 
 
Evening went to Arena Sukan 
To lose some weights out.. haha 

 
  
See those sweats.. haha 
 
 I finally got them too.. haha  YES!!


My back is wet haha
       
      And she is wetter than mine .. haha 

      Night time 
      Went to Tarot Cafe 
      for cold drinks.. haha 
      To stop the sweats from dripping down 

       
      Aiyi Lemon Tea

       

       
      Blackcurrant 


      Valerie : Hey 
      Me : What?? 
      Valerie : Can you help me take pictures of me with my drink?
      Me : Huh ( wondering ) ?? Why ?? 
      Valerie : Just help me take la.. 
      Me : Oh ok.. ern then you try to pose .. 

       

      ---stop taking pictures of her---
      Valerie : Hey why stop? 
      Me : I thought you only want one snap? 
      Valerie : No.. you take a few pictures then maybe can choose among the best ma 
      Me : Oh ok.. 

        

       

       

       

      Valerie : Thanks  
      Me : You're welcome..  
      Valerie : Since you help me take those pictures.. its my turn to help you la 
      Me : Ern.. nvm. I am not in photos mode 
      Valerie : Ar ya just play around with the camera .. com'on 
      Me : Oh ok.. ( smiles for the camera ) 


       

       

       
      Everytime I see this picture.. I for sure laugh .. haha just like kek sai.. haha

        No comments:

        Post a Comment