About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, September 11

Crapping off

Last night yeah
We planned to have lunch together at Patio
But this morning just find out that
Patio had already closed down
Ern not just a day close because of public holiday
But just forever closed that kind I guess..
Haha..
Nvm so we changed our location to Tarot Cafe
This afternoon we five bitches are going to rock down the cafe
Haha
5 bitches included me, Siew Ping, Wei Ting, Valerie and Tracy
We really spend hours sticking our butts firmly on the chair
and enjoyed chatting off..
Haha..
Really enjoying this afternoon's outing
Thanks guy.. love you all my babes.. haha
MUACKS!!!


 

 

 

 
Still drinking milk tea although I gain weight.. haiz.. Im addicted to you

No comments:

Post a Comment