About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, September 30

Eating.. gain fats

Today there is pushing mode for me to try out claypot noodles
Omg.. this is going to be the first time tasting 
Yeaps.. 
And I finally think of going to try out my first claypot noodles at 
King Centre
The noodles are nice but 
The soup is super hot and burned my tongue :')
Ouchhhhh
Haha.


Claypot TomYam Noodle
 
Claypot Seafood Noodle

After finishing my 45 mins of Comparative Regional Business's 
lecture class, I went to have my high tea 
at Tarot Cafe.. 
Enjoying my life 
Enjoying 2010 before it ends .. 
Haha
 

Ice Lemon 
 

The retarded ice 
 
SEE the strain of hair.. oh gosh super hygienic
 

Dont candid shooting .. haha 
 

Vain?? or looking at the people behind? haha 
 
So happy still to eat the hygienic kuih.. haha 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment