About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, September 22

Happy Mooncake Festival

Today is MoonCake Festival
Kinda forget about this festival.. 
But it reminded me when I see there are many 
stalls around Kuching have closed earlier than usual 
Haha .. 
After dinner, me and my family went to play 
lanterns at my house backyard
Haha.. 
Basically .. its actually my dad who lit all those lanterns 
and create the lantern atmosphere for us 
Haha



 

 
 It's his emo time .. haha 








 
 The moon is round 






 

 


 He says he wanna burn my camera :( haha 









 

 

 

 

  

 

 
 The unlit latterns.. haha or the abandoned ones??


  

 

 

 

 

 
 He is looking at me.. so shy .. haha 

 What a perfect match. haha 

 

 


 
 So sien.. always wanna kek cool. haha 

 
Eh please dun cover ah .. haha 

 
Show it off babe.. haha 

After playing with the lanterns, 
I enjoyed my mom's fried banana.. 
So delicious but so oily..
Ok.. who cares.. 
Haha 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment