About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, September 5

Out with Grandma..

This afternoon, I spent my time with my grandma 
Went to sunday market to buy some vegetables 
And fruits of course
Then, my grandma recommended me to a place 
That sells nice lok lok 
Haha.. okok we should have a try
as we feel kinda hungry after the walk at sunday market 
Walking at there consumes energy 
Now I need to gain those energy back.
Haha.. 

 

The delicious lok-lok that my grandma recommended.. haha taste not bad 
 


We feel like eating banana dry fritters since yesterday night 
My grandma asked me to drive to the 
banana dry fritter owner's house 
And straight buy from her.. 
Wow.. 
We are really craving for it 
So we must get to buy it this afternoon. 
Haha



 

See my grandma chatting with a new friend.. haha 
 
\
The owner lives here.. haha 
 
 
11 packets we got.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment