About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, September 10

Hari Raya Visiting

Selamat Hari Raya 
Today I was out with my family to 
visit my parents' friends who are celebrating Rayas 
Haha.
Started our journey in the afternoon after lunch 
The traffic was damn jammed
But not to worry
We enjoyed talking along the road..  
Haha 

Comparing and contrasting.. haha 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

We dropped by at our Samariang's shop to grab 
the house's map that we are going to visit later
And 
We also get to see the cat.. 
The wild cat that my parents pampered so much 
Haiz.. it aint cute.. 
Haha

  

 
See the big tummy?? Its my dad's job .. haha 


After visiting, we went to Damai Puri 
for some scenery views 
Haha

 

 

 
My little brother used a comb to scratch on my dad's hand. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment