About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, September 9

Happy 19th Bday to Wei Ting @ Delizze

Happy birthday to IVELINE TAN WEI TING @ AH YING 
haha.. happy ma cha bo tonight??? 
I dont mean asking you whether happy or not when 
we help you celebrate tonight 
I mean to ask you whether happy or not 
when you get to see me..
Coz before the dinner, you message me that you miss me alot
And I told you I was super nervous for tonight's dinner
Yes I am.. 
I totally am lo..
Haha. 
I was standing in front of my wardrobe .. 
choosing the best clothes I had to put on 
See I love you so deep ho.. haha 
Aiya.. just want to say Happy birthday to you and 
Wish you always happy yeah : )

Marinara Spaghetti 
 
 
Carbonara Spaghetti 
 
 
Aglio Olio Spaghetti 
 
 
Chicken Chop 

  
A strain of spag fell on the table.. Siew Ping and me did something on it .. haha 
 
 
Aiyo.. see the birthday girl so happy ah .. haha 

 

 New York Cheese cake for the birthday girl.. haha 

 

 

 

 


 

  
Aiyo.. see how taouch she was.. haha

 
Siew Ping said the chocolate crate that falls just like tsunami.. siaw 
 

 

 

 

 

 
Couple .. haha 
 



 

 
Siew Ping played with the lighter.. haha and she even got the idea of burning the spoon.. haha  
 
  
Bestest friend ever.. and wondering why I have tat kind of expression.. haha 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment