About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, July 3

The New Game

My cousins brought their new game to my house 
and invited us to play
A new game for me..

  
Ok.. the rule is who drops the most monkeys is going to be the biggest loser..haha 

  
So many .. haha 

  This one also 

  
This one mai kong la.. the biggest loser.. haha 

 
Yes.. im the winner 

   
Fighting for the game??? 

  

  

 
So happy .. siaw 

 
My cousin wants to cut my face into half : (

 
and she beh song that she lose to me .. so she gives me a punch 

 
I don't care and continue take picture.. haha wat a bad sister I am 

 

   
Hamster butt is sexy 

       

   
My sister very dirty la.. she always hold the hamsters without washing her hand after putting the hamster back.. haha jk lo

No comments:

Post a Comment