About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, July 10

Car Fixing, Secret Recipe, Chicago 7 and Movie

This morning, sent my car for fixing
Haha... and went to have lunch with my mom too
So freakingly full.. gonna gain lots lots of weight


Afternoon.. settle at Secret Recipe with Ek Jie and Valerie
Tried some brownies too..
The brownies of course is the best I taste in Kuching


Walnut and choco

Carrot slice

Around 3.30 pm, Valerie said that she haven had her lunch
So we went to Chicago 7..
She had her rice with chicken
while
Me & Ek Jie had our french fries






Super like tomato sauce.. so no surprise I will try to overflow them

Night time, my brother suddenly came into my room
and asked me to accompany him watch movie at MBO.
Ok no problem.. and I said I want Janet to accompany me too.
Tonight outing started when
my brother wants to accompany his friend to watch movie,
I accompany my brother and
Janet accompany me..
Haha we went just accompany each other.. sounds quite funny..
We actually planned to watch Predators
but oh gosh the cinema was full..
then we watched Flirting Scholar 2..
The movie is kinda nice.. its a comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment