About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, July 18

CHMSNO.1, Zhen Kung Fu & Tarot Cafe

Morning.. wake up around 6.45 am
Went to CHMSNo.1's food and fun fair with Janet
The surrounding was quite chaotic
And of course.. its a bigger food and fun fair compare to
St.Mary's. 
I see lots of stall
I see students and teachers keep chasing customers
to buy their things especially those ex-students
For example JANET UN LING LING
She was forced to buy.. haha
This dumb girl so kolien
Around 10.30, I joined dim sum with my St.Mary's frens
at Zhen Kung Fu
Afternoon, went out again to
Tarot Cafe with my Swinburne's frens
Haha.. long time didnt get to meet them
Miss them so much la..
Then, we all went to Hock Lee and
in the end me and Yvonne
headed back home earlier than the others
because we are quite tired.. haha


Siew Ping so wasting la.. haha

Siew Ping's new wallet.. I wanna buy one wallet same as hers .. i am a copycat.. haha


Siew Ping say I dirty the cup cause I put my keys in there.. :(

At Tarot cafe.. Devy busy talking




Big huh from Devy haha

Busy explaining abt her clothes to Suk Yee


The girl that just release from 7th Mile Sentosa


James say this loook secretive.. siaw la him.. haha




Woi devy ... thanks for the Hello Kitty puzzle.. so cute.. haha

Nice le.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment